Many of you have heard that Nancy Pelosi gave the family of the criminal George Floyd US Military honors by presenting them with a US folded and retired flag.
Understand this is the highest honor a member of the police and US Military receives upon dying. If you are a veteran you should be absolutely appalled by this disgraceful action. How can this be justified by anyone?
You need to know and understand we in no way shape or form believe the actions of the Minnesota police officers involved are justified for the mistreatment he received and those officers do need to be punished appropriately and swiftly. But we also know George Floyd did not and has not earned a flag for any reason.
Facts about George Floyd
- Between 1995 and 2005 he’d been convicted of 8 different crimes.
- In 2009 he was convicted for aggravated robbery in 2007.
- On May 25, 2020, he was arrested for using counterfeit money to buy a pack of cigarettes.
- The official autopsy report classified Floyd’s death as a homicide attributed to cardiopulmonary arrest caused by subdual and restraint. The county medical examiner listed arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and recent methamphetamine use as “other significant conditions“, per a press release about the autopsy.
- This man was never a contributing member of society based on the information I have been able to locate.
If you think George Floyd and his family deserved the flag typically designated for military and police deaths then don’t sign this petition and move the fuck on. On the other hand, if you are like me and think that the actions of Nancy Pelosi are 100% out of line and constitute her removal from office then please sign this petition and share it with everyone you know and let politicians know we will not stand for this double standard anymore. Make it go viral!